A Special Shop Small Gift Guide
It's Thanksgiving Eve and I'm so beyond excited! Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday it's the kick-off to an amazing season, extra time with family, amazing food, and as a kid having some time away from school was always a bonus.
Whenever we host our CoCreate workshop I'm always thrilled to hear all about what our attendees do - they range from interior designers, health coaches, bloggers and bakers!
In September we co-hosted a special Holiday Themed CoCreate and I was so thrilled to collaborate with local makers and small businesses. We infused their products into our styled shoot, and they gifted our attendees with some serious swag bags filled to the brim with goodies. As your make your gift lists consider shopping small and supporting local businesses.
OUR SHOP LOCAL GIFT GUIDE FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
1) Caloosa Water Wear: Comfortable resort apparel inspired by Coastal living. They're products range from comfy tee with beautifully designed graphics to paddle board shirts.
2) DreamMallows: Gourmet marshmallows that are sure to impress Santa! With flavors ranging from Salted Caramel, Raspberry, and Lemon Coconut. Stock those stockings with a little bite of heaven.
3) Alexandra Gioa: I could seriously be the unofficial spokeswoman for Alexandra's jewelry line. From stackable bracelets to tasseled necklaces and to-die for earrings. Her designs are one of a kind and beautifully handcrafted.
4) Hello Tea Club: Add a little zen to your day with an organic tea subscription box. You receive 3 handcrafted blends per month, along with tasting notes and other goodies.
5) Ink Letter Love: Custom hand lettering by the uber talented Corey Morrows. She creates gift tags, coffee mugs, ornaments and so much more!
6) Island Bum: Beach life apparel and accessories that are as comfortable as they are fashionable. These comfy turkish towels are our wish list!
7) One Hope Wine | Alina Cascante: Who doesn't love an amazing wine to sip during the season, but when that wine is tied to a charitable organization it's all the better! From Rose's to Pinot Noirs and even tasting events.
8) Saltwater Brewery: An awesome local brewery that is great to hang out at with amazing brews, but also has a conscious design. Saltwater Brewery's 6-pack rings are edible - which means if they ever find they're way into the ocean they won't harm our precious marine life.